Tater tots

Where is that restaurant again that you all talked about last year with the killer tater tots?

Come on now Debbie… is there really such a thing as “Killer Tater Tots?” :wink:

xoxo Rhonny

The Cornerhouse Grille!!! It’s on Fir St. and one block uphill from the main street.

Yes Virginia, there is really such a thing as “Killer Tater Tots”.

I have this visual from Napoleon Dynamite…

Debbie: Hooch, give me some of your killer tots.
Hooch: No, go find your own.
Debbie: Come on, give me some of your killer tots.
Hooch: No, I’m freakin’ starving! I didn’t get to eat anything today.
Debbie: [kicks the killer tots]
Hooch: Ugh! Gross! Freakin’ idiot!

So you are saying that there really is such a thing as “Killer Tater Tots”…what exactly is in a “Killer Tater Tot” that makes it so special?

and how come brother hooch didnt share his killer tator tots last year with me ???
BAD HOOCH! :cheers

Consider yourself lucky, no such thing as a KILLER TATOR TOT! :cheers

Hmmm… my mom used to make this casserole with tater tots, green beens, hamburger and mushroom soup. Perhaps that is the reason I was unaware that “Killer Tater Tots” were anything other than urban legend.

Although I must admit to having thought, in the past, that tater tots were akin to ambrosia at 2:30 in the AM when in the parking lot of my friendly neighborhood Del Taco.

xoxo Rhonny

P.S. Is a Killer Tater Tot anything like a Killer Tomato?

Debbie: Hooch, give me some of your killer tots.
Hooch: No, go find your own.
Debbie: Come on, give me some of your killer tots.
Hooch: No, I’m freakin’ starving! I didn’t get to eat anything today.
Debbie: [kicks the killer tots]
Hooch: Ugh! Gross! Freakin’ idiot!

OH LOVE IT!!! That is a all-time favorite movie in this house…

You can’t really explain Killer Tater Tots. You must experience Killer Tater Tots.

Let the tater tot unbelievers step forth next week and face tater tot judgement!

Ron, I will duktape a few tots to the Flat Ron for your review.

It’s a classic! I may have to get an afro just to reinact that scene at TBF.

Let the tater tot unbelievers step forth next week and face tater tot judgement!

Should we make this an official activity???

Count me in. :cheers

Geee??
Thanks Brett!

Tuesday Tater Tot Tasting!

Say that three times fast…

I have to second that the tots are quite tasty as are their burgers. Nice to sit out on the patio too.

Since I attended a National Corn Dog Day party a few years ago, however, my idea of the beloved tot has forever changed. As I saw someone try for the triple-double (for some background, National Corndog Day coincides with the Saturday of the final 32 teams in NCAA basketball tournament…consume 10 corndogs, 10 PBR beers, and 10 “units” of tater tots (100 tots total) you have achieved the notorious “triple-double.”), I saw more tots than I cared too after he didn’t make it.

If it’s a flat Ron, does that mean it will be a flat thong?

-Holden

Alas Holden The Flat Rons
are just upper torso …Thank gawd !
:cheers

Say it three times fast while having a wad of half-chewed tater tots in your mouth!! But don’t stand in front of me while doing it.