Tarp Run...seating w/o tarp run?!

I’m bummed. It’ll be my first time and I’ll barely be walking by then from :oconnor knee surgery, much less running. Hope my traveling partner can pick up the slack…

travelin partner here… let’s see how it stacks up. I’m 2 feet BELOW sea level… tride is a like 1 or 2 feet above sea level … i’m fat… w/ nightgrass tickets…therefore it looks like we’ll be in the back of the seating area. We’ll give it hell though.

can’t wait amigo

[
[/quote]
Hi Hope. Yeah, Daniela and I are typically the runners for Utarpia every morning. But Daniela is the primary runner. We’ll be helping Run-A-Muck some this year though (line sitting and maybe running), so hopefully CSI Mike (of Utarpia) has been getting his running legs in shape. Did you here that CSI???
[/quote]
What am I Hooch, chopped liver?

Hi Hope. Yeah, Daniela and I are typically the runners for Utarpia every morning. But Daniela is the primary runner. We’ll be helping Run-A-Muck some this year though (line sitting and maybe running), so hopefully CSI Mike (of Utarpia) has been getting his running legs in shape. Did you here that CSI???
[/quote]
What am I Hooch, chopped liver?
[/quote]
I can not answer that question because I am not a certified physician.

OK… I’m confused

http://www.telluridetom.com/images/monkey.gif

You can run with me any ole time, Doc!! Much love to ya!! :lovedr :lovedr :lovedr :lovedr

Bobby, that was FUNNY!! Don’t worry about it. You only have to haul ass for about thirty seconds! Then you can have a heart attack and die. We all do. :strong :strong :strong

Don’t be bummed, Vin. You can sit on our tarp! Bring a wheelchair, and you can run interference for me. :clap :clap

and the truth comes out . . . . can’t wait to be dyin’ right next to ya’ll!!!

You’re right, it is! I’ve been doing it for the last 10 years and wouldn’t trade it away for anything. I was just trying to say that you could still get a decent seat even if you didn’t partake in the rush. It’s more the late afternoon line forming that peaves me but let’s not get started on that (or I may need to see your therapist!)

C o o l S t u f f

Utarpia heh heh!

If by “in shape for the tarp run”, you mean have I been praticing running after 15 straight hours of drinking holding a Killer Flank Steak, yeah, I’d say I’m Olympic caliber.

Nice choice of tunes bgrassvol. :thumbsup

Hahhahahahahhahahaha!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap

I don’t think anyone likes the corn that the killer flank steak stand sells because nobody ever mentions it…They need to change their sign…just a random thought… :flower

I ran with an ear of corn once…well, its too traumatic for me to discuss. The surgeries, therapy. However, I do love the KFS stand corn. I just can’t run with it.

Anyone know the deal if I want to set up a sunshade behind the line. Do I need to be in the tarp run for that space or can I walk in later?

Thanks

Thats would be a NO !

O.K, Einstein, NO! to which part? :lol :huh :lol

For the record, in 2008 several folks did get in line just after day-break (sooner?) to get a decent spot behind the line for their Sun Shades.

Auntie Hope :pickin :green

(Still Love Ya, Ron N Deb :flower)