Targhee Bluegrass 2013

:wave hey everybody!
We are new to this fest. They dont have alot of info on the website. SO, we have a pop-up truck camper and they say We have to have an RV pass,(makes no sense) and camp in the RV area, I guess. Whats the RV campground like? Grassy? Parking lot? How far is it from the regular campground? (since all of our friends will be there) How far from the stage? What else should we know about this fest?
Thanks in Advance!

no one?
:huh

It’s a gravel parking lot that is quite close to the rest of the campsites. I had friends with a camper last year, and I went to visit them frequently. It’s also not too far from the stage. It’s actually a bit closer than where I was camped last year and not as much of a steep hike.

Thanks! :slight_smile: gravel?..bummer…closer to the stage?..cool…well, it is what is, at least our friends will be near by…i manage to have a blast :cheers at every fest, cant see how this one will be any differnt, lookin forward to it!

anyone have anything else we should know about this fest thats differnt than other fests?

The lot is gravel but if you are like us you won’t spend hardly any time there. Between the activities and music we only make it back to sleep for a few hours. The festival is at 8000 feet so drink lots of water and use lots of sunscreen and get ready for the time of your life.

Just noticed that Guy Clark was dropped from the line-up :(…was lookin forward to that…wonder if they will fill it with someone else…and who would it be?!

Is there a place to buy ice?

There is a general store there and I would be surprised if they didn’t have ice.

Cool, assume there would be something, but you never know.