TAKING THE SURVEY? Please mention THIS!

If you are a Town Park / Warner Field Festivarian, you know that it’s a pain in the butt to get yourself AND everyone in your camp up EVERY morning to get your tarp line number. Shouldn’t there be a better way? THERE IS!

It’s simple. On THURSDAY morning, we head over to get ALL FOUR of our tarp numbers! Four boxes, four volunteers RANDOMLY handing out four different colors of tarp line numbers after getting our wristbands marked. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, we sleep in!

For people who arrive Town Park after that (shame on you!), the unused tarp numbers are kept in smaller boxes at the box office, where the ticket peeps mark the wristband and hand them random numbers for the rest of the fest.

This will ONLY work in Town Park and Warner, not in the town line.

Unless you enjoy standing in that line every morning instead of leisurely waking up to the smell of coffee, eggs and the previous evening’s activities, please mention how easy and wonderful getting all 4 tarp line numbers would be when you take the TBF survey.

THANK YOU!!

1 Like

Have you seen a link/email for the survey?

Yes, they sent an e-mail out on June 28th to those who purchased tickets. Here’s the link: 50th Annual Telluride Bluegrass Post- Festival Survey

3 Likes

Thx. I purchased tickets in the after-market, they were transferred to my See Tickets account, etc but Plantet Bluegrass did not send the survey to my email address that See has.

I imagine a lot of people secured their tickets in a similar way.