Sunshades and Chairs

Brining kiddos for the first time this year and never done the tarp run for sunshade spots or even brought a sun shade. Are there any rules about which sunshades are allowed? We’re looking at an EZUp style instead of the Kelty kind. Also, are regular height camp chairs allowed in the sun shade area or do they also have to be low back? Any other pro tips for first time sun shade people and kiddos (3 and under) at the festival?

No restrictions on chairs or sunshades as long as you are in the correct area. I think EZup style is preferable (to me) because the people behind you can mostly see through it. The Kelty style make it hard to see for those behind you. My only tip, which I am sure you were already planning on, but if you can have one person run a tarp in to secure your spot and then have another person walk in the EZup so you can move faster and get a better spot.

Have fun!

My first time bringing kiddos to TBF too. We got a Kelty sunshade- didn’t realize it would potentially block views. Maybe we’ll set up behind others. Also, hi Nina! :cheers

Is that Dave?!!

It is!

You two are funny! I was just looking for info on sunshade stuff and found this lovely interaction from last year. Nina, are you headed to TBF again this year?