Spring Wildflower Pavilion Concert Series - 2009 edition

We are proud share with the Forumvarians first the beginning of our spring pavilion series.

The planet will blossom in the coming months with sounds from some of the best talent around in one of the most intimate venues Colorado has to offer.

Join us for The Wildflower Pavilion Series this fall. We’re really excited about the lineup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, March 5th - John Cowan Band - $20

Thursday, May 7th - John Jorgenson Quintet - $20

Friday, May 5th - Cadillac Sky- $17

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We’ve got a few more upcoming, but this should be enough to wet your whistle.

Keep checking the website or here on the forum for additional shows as they are added.

Information and tickets are available at www.wildflowerpavilion.com

We’re looking forward to seeing you all a little earlier than usual this year.

:cheers

D.

We’re adding 2 additional shows to the spring Wildflower lineup. These will go on-sale later this week…

Michelle Shocked - April 16
Reed Foehl / Jefferson Hamer / Jami Lunde - April 11

Information and tickets are available at www.wildflowerpavilion.com.

Michelle Shocked again!! sweeeeeeet :rock

She’s my favorite Wildflower Pavilion show (switching to Mohammed Ali voice) “Of All Time!”

Woops. I mis-typed… :rolleyes

The correct date for the Michelle Shocked show is Thursday, April 16. Sorry about that.

It’s gonna be a great one… :thumbsup

Right back at 'cha. :wave

Thank you so much for making the Wildflower a warmer climate and giving us shows in the winter! I love the Pavilion - by far my favorite venue - and last night’s show was wonderful. We are so lucky to have such intimate access to one of the greatest voices in music. One small gripe - whose dog was barking?! That was a little obnoxious and not very respectful to the musicians, I thought.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

We had a great time, and are glad to hear that you did too! :thumbsup

The dog…that wasn’t one of ours (Craig’s). I’m not sure who it belonged to, but it was barking at everyone that came in and out of the front door.

our front door person, I believe, asked the owner at set break to remedy the situation. I know he was going to, at least. (we weren’t sure who the dog came with…as he wasn’t noticed hanging outside by our crew till he started barking)

Regardless, the owner seemed to take care of it at set break. I didn’t hear it at all during the 2nd set…

Remember, Folks…NO DOGS allowed on Planet Bluegrass. :dog

We hope to see you again this spring. :flower

If you’re going to the Wildflower Concerts, you may want to stay overnight
at the Language Shop B & B ! Private room, double bed, shared bath,
3 blocks from the Planet, continental breakfast included. No smoking inside.
$60/night for one, $70/ night for two.

language@Q.com