Spring 2016 Lineup

We are pleased to announce the Spring Concert Series…tell your friends!

✿ Fri 3/25: Wood & Wire w/ special guests - $15 adv / $20 door

✿ Fri 4/8: Frank Solivan and Dirty Kitchen w/ Spring Fever Bluegrass Band - $17 adv / $20 door

✿ Fri 4/22: The Stray Birds + Lindsay Lou & the Flatbellys - $15 adv / $20 door

✿ Fri 4/29: SHEL w/ special guests - $15 adv / 20 door

Tickets are available online (shop.bluegrass.com) and over the phone (303-823-0848 or 800-624-2422 toll-free).

We can’t wait to ring in the spring with you!
:medal :medal :medal

WOW that is so good, really, your gonna spoil us…
That’s a pretty great Spring kick off line up!!!

Hotdog! :flower

Put your seat belts on!

Fri 4/8: Frank Solivan and Dirty Kitchen w/ Spring Fever Bluegrass Band - $17 adv / $20 door

They sound so so very good!!! READY! :medal

Already Frank has got me spinnin in the kitchen! Trying to round up the hilltop to see if we can represent. Been thinking about The Wildflower um do we still call it Pavilion? Much nicer now then just a pavilion. Anyway, the size, the sounds in and out, the seating the bar…

I want to share this beautiful place but then again…not really.

What a beautiful jewel. Could very well be the only place I go for live music. Pretty much perfect. :medal

Relaxed, warm, social and seated. Outstanding sound, perfect line of sight from any chair. The lights are so pretty and the stage is beautiful. So nice to listen to really great music and be comfortable. Just super relaxed.

Best part for me was seeing all those beautiful familiar faces. Nice to be near and you feel like family. 20 or 30 years now.

Frank was smoking hot! Man he can pick a mean mando :lol

MORE! MORE! MORE! :medal :medal :medal

You missed a good one! :flower Nice to know there’s a next time.