Spring 2015 Wildflower Pavilion Series!!

When the September 2013 floods hit Planet Bluegrass, the raging waters completely destroyed our beloved Wildflower Pavilion concert venue. Though we rebuilt the structure in time for last Summer’s festivals, this Spring we officially dedicate the new Wildflower Pavilion – complete with state-of-the-art sound and lights, rooftop solar panels, seasonal sliding doors, heating system, and permanent bar areas.

Beginning next month, we celebrate our grand reopening concert season with 5 special Friday evenings of music.
On March 27 cherished songwriter Ellis, a longtime veteran of the Folks Festival and Song School, fills the Wildflower with whole-hearted songs.
Then in April and May we showcase progressive bluegrass, creative songwriting, and musical virtuosity with: Head for the Hills, Lindsay Lou & the Flatbellys, The Lil’ Smokies, The Railsplitters (special CD release party!), and Front Country.

Tickets for each of these 5 shows are available now at shop.bluegrass.com or 303-823-0848.
As always, we charge no handling fees for any tickets.

We hope you’ll join us for The Wildflower Pavilion Series this spring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, March 27th - Ellis w/ special guest: Justin Roth - $15 ADV / $20 Gate

Friday, April 10th - Head for the Hills - $17 ADV / $20 Gate

Friday, April 17th - Lindsay Lou & the Flatbellys / The Lil Smokies - $15 ADV / $20 Gate

Friday, May 1st - The Railsplitters (CD Release!) - $15 ADV / $20 Gate

Friday, May 8th - Front Country- $15 ADV / $20 Gate

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow makes Spring feel near when you make that announcement! :medal

I cannot say how excited and proud I am to see Montana’s finest band on this lineup! The Lil Smokies kill it every time, so if you’re anywhere near Lyons, you have to go check them out! Great booking, Dustin!

JUST DO IT! Cause ya can first show this Friday. :medal :medal YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :flower

I figure this is a long shot but hey, can’t hurt to ask. Any chance well behaved canines are permitted at wildflower pavilion shows if we all stay on the lawn and listen?

I promise I’m responsible, no pooping and no barking. They just really love bluegrass and it’s so rare that they get to see/hear it live.

Thanks!

Sorry, but no.

It’s just too much of a slippery slope for us to allow pets.

I believe you that your :dog is a well behaved, bluegrass loving, four legged Festivarian…but unfortunately some people say that and it’s simply not the case. :frowning:

PS: Sorry for the delay in response. I just saw this!