Spring 2010 - Wildflower Pavilion Concert Series!

Join us for The Wildflower Pavilion Series this fall. We’re once again excited about the lineup:

(The first price is the “advance” price. The second is the price that will be charged at the door, if the show doesn’t sell out.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday,March 27th - Chatham County Line w/ MilkDrive - $15

Friday, April 9th - Pete Wernek & FlexigrassAlso…Long Road Home - $15/ $17

Friday, April 16th - Head for the Hills w/ Town Mountain- $12/ $15

Friday, May 14th - Ann & Pete Sibley - $15/ $17

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information and tickets are available at www.wildflowerpavilion.com

Keep in mind that we have the ability to fully enclose the pavilion now with our custom doors.
The walls will be open for fresh air when the weather allows, and closed to keep the room cozy and warm when the weather dictates.

…and don’t discount the serenity of a fire by the river on a fall weekend night.

We’re looking forward to seeing you again for the first time.

:cheers

D.

I knew I might have to snowshoe down… :wave

Watching the forecast and praying for NO SNOW so I can make it down with no hassle.

We have 3 feet and stll diggin out. I miss all your warm smiles and fiesty festy faces. :flower

If not this one the next… :flower :flower

someone dig me outta here! :festivarian :sunshine :clap
IT’S TIME FOR FESSSSSSSSSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIVAAAAAAAAL get me off this snowy mountain!!!

:festivarian :sunshine :festivarian :sunshine 

Tonights the first show!!! Wow like little festvarian groundhogs we come peeking out of our holes. WOW, Spring and the first Wildflower show. Finally winter is over. :flower

:sunshine     HOTDOG IT'S SHOWTIME!     :sunshine

IT’S Friday, April 16th - Head for the Hills w/ Town Mountain- $12/ $15 :cheers :flower :cheers :flower :medal :medal :medal

Ill take two please :flower
:wave Sap are you and Janet going? :festivarian