Song school ticket for 2010?

I procrastinated:-(

If you are, sadly, unable to attend the song school for an unforseen reason I’ll be happy to buy your ticket!
Call Suzanne at 719-494-3921 or e-mail me at virelay78@gmail.com

Thanks!

Suzanne, I really don’t think it works that way. For one thing, for the 5 Song Schools I’ve attended, I never once had a ‘ticket’ in my hand. I do believe that what happens is when people cancel they get refunded a certain amount and the space goes on sale again through Planet Blue Grass. Maybe you could try to assume that person’s identity and pretend you are them, but that might get a little uncomfortable.

I wish that PBG would post something about this.

Yeah, I missed out too. Good luck.

Eddie

Eddie is correct. (I’ll put a thread at the top, but I thought I would clarify here as well…)

Song School spots are non-transferable between students.

If someone is unable to attend, they forfeit their deposit and the spot is returned to us.

Any spots we have available will be offered in our “Returned Ticket Resale” Tuesdays at noon on our website.

Usually, we don’t have any spots till early spring, but feel free to check every week so that you don’t miss out.

You can find the Returned Ticket Resale here: http://shop.bluegrass.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=93

Let me know if you have any questions.

:cheers

D.