Solo campers?

Did your friends ditch out on you again this year, and now your running solo with half the shit you were expecting to have? I feel you, mine have done that a few times. Camping with a group and forced into sharing a 2 person tent with 3 people? Yeah, ive been there too.Good news is, I’m pretty over prepared for camping at festivals. I have extra of almost everything. Need a tent? Ive got extra. Forgot to bring your own shade? I got you covered. Forgot the cooler at home and now all you have to eat for 4 days is trail mix? I can probably scrounge up a nice fat grilled cheese for you.
I camp at Lawson. Usually around right centerfield at the crossroad. Stop by, chit chat, borrow an air mattress, batteries, or whatever. If your a decent human, and i can help you have a better festival experience, than im happy to help!

3 Likes

Solo camper here who doesn’t need my of that stuff, but I like / appreciate your post! And YES to Dead South!!!

Will you have gear again this year? Rockygrass Academy and fest?We are flying in from California. Small tent , air mattress, cooler?thanks

Is this all of the equipment you’d need? If so, I can accommodate you!

hi! wow, this is amazzing.Yes this is awesome, I will love to borrow. How much for the gear?And if you have one an easy up to go over the tent would be sweet. we will be in the field I will be flying in on Weds and arriving at lavern in the afternoon sometime around 3pm. I will camp at lavern through sunday. leaving on Monday july31. I was unable to find an academy ticket on the forum. Oh well. I

Sent you a PM to square things away!