Ski Jam - Steamboat Springs

Hey Festies,
Great news! The 2009 Ski Jam here in Sunny Steamburg Falls features a Friday night show on January 16th. Check out this line up:

The Band of Heathens - up and comers from Austin, You can hear them on XMs X-Country - soon to be on a planet stage? (I Hope, Hello? Brian?)

Todd Snider!
Sam Bush!

Woohoo! C’mon up to the mountains. I’m looking into tickets for just that show. This is put on by a promoter that doesn’t like to cater to Steamboat Locals. He wants to sell his ski packages and condos.

More to come, make plans now!

Ski Jam

Gotta Love XCountry !!!
its on our calender !
:cheers

I may try to make it up there for one or two of the days…gotta check the day lineups to see who’s when. I’d like to see Todd again, and of course Sam…

I’ll let you know if plans solidify.

Edit: I will almost definitely be there for the Friday. That’s all 3 bands I wanted to see. :rock

:cheers

:wave I would love to go to this, so I am wondering if anyone would like to go in on a condo for 4 to get a better price. I can’t have 2 people in my group and pay for 4, that would defeat the purpose of the good deal. Anyone interested can just send me a message soon, as the deadline is next week. Steamboat has some of the best skiing, and to have some great music is just icing on the cake!
FYI, individual lift tix this year have gone up to $91.00/day, so this is a really good deal, almost like getting the lodging for free.