Single-day lineup!

About 3:00 PM :cheers

SSSOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo maybe aleetle taste of Nickel Creek :clap
Good thing I don’t have to choose just one day of fest…

Well done, Brian! Should be another great one! Throwing some great stuff in with the regular acts. Counting down the days!
Emergency tent in Wander-In is there for your late hours. Thanks again, for you and all the Planet’s work.
Jaihouse Rob
Yeeeeeee! Haaaaaaa!
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

:wave The birthday party is on Monday, unless they are changing it this year.

Okay, I am now officially confused (not unusual). Is the Smugglers Birthday party on Monday or Tuesday? :cheers

You’re right Cindy Lou! The Smugglers birthday bash is on Monday.
The beer tasting and oyster BBQ is on Tuesday. :cheers

Wow! You mean I can meet you all (smuglers roll call please), have b-day beers on monday and Have beer tasting and oysters on tuesday? This is sooo much! And we can’twait!!! I’m 49 and have never felt so invited by ppeople i’ve never met. we knew this would be a special trip but holy crap, I cant believe the spirit here. We are overwhelmed by you people. :wave :thumbsup :cheers :rock :peace :love

you havent seen anything yet !!
:cheers :cheers :cheers

Very true!

Hey Ron, are you brewing this year?

Yeah Brett
got a couple Pale Ales going
along with a Apricot Ale That while James Praitt was in town we did together
:cheers

We’ve got a Portland Pale Ale in a keglet and getting ready to brew some cherry cream ale…a fan favorite with our local crowd. :cheers

That sounds amazing! I discovered myself a liking for real ales last year, so I’m really looking forward to the homebrew tasting… :cheers

:cheers So glad that each day packs a punch in the line up… I don’t need no stinkin single day line up…I could never choose!

:cheers :cheers Can’t wait to see all of ya in CO…First time to the festival this year, coming out from VT…the lineup is killer and it’s sure to be a killer time. Going out solo, so hoping to meet a bunch of cool people!!! :cheers :cheers

Which day of fest did you choose?