See you all in Lyons this Summer!

3 day passes and LV camping secured. Can’t wait to frolic with all of you beautiful people. So excited - that is all.

1 Like

This will be our second year! Got 3-day passes and LaVerne camping/parking! Didn’t have the parking pass last year and it sucked having our vehicle all the way out at the farm parking.

How do you tell where you are camping mine says 3 day plus onsite camping

Yep - we got a vehicle pass too as we have a rooftop tent.

Steven, sounds like you snagged the 3 day pass + onsite camping bundle. You’ll be camping right near the festival grounds, and that bundle does not require purchasing separate camping passes like the other campsites do.

1 Like

RV pass or vehicle pass? I thought the LaVern vehicle pass was just so you can stay parked in the lot there. But there are separate RV spots where people were that had stuff like rooftop tents - I assume those require the RV pass. Not sure if they’d let you do a rooftop tent over in the parking lot.

Any single vehicle under 18’ can be camped in at Lavern with a vehicle pass. Including smaller camper trailers. RV pass is just with full hookups for campers over 18’.

Congratulations all!

Sounds like LV vehicles are kept in the lots, along the road, or those North side spaces next to the grass - not on the grass itself with the other tent campers. Is there typically enough room in “vehicle land” for friends to plop a tent? 4 of us camping together, and ideally we would all like to stay together next to the vehicle.

I’m a bit confused on the LaVern parking situation with a vehicle pass. As I recall the only spots I saw people camping in or right beside their vehicles there last year were in those spots along the road - I assumed those were the RV sites. And I thought that the vehicle pass (not RV) just let you stay parked in the LaVern lot for the weekend without having to go park elsewhere.

If the vehicle pass means we actually get one of those sites along the road then I am definitely happy to hear that!

How stroller friendly is the area

Very - the whole event is extremely family friendly

1 Like

We did Folks Fest last year with 2 toddlers and were able to use our regular double stroller everywhere. We walked with stroller every day from LaVern Johnson and it worked out. The area right when you enter festival grounds is pretty deep gravel, so it took some muscle to push the stroller, but we made it work. A jogging stroller, or wagon is probably easier, but a regular stroller works in a pinch. We were glad to have the stroller so that the kids had somewhere to nap.

1 Like