SCALPING OF ANY KIND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THIS FORUM

A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT**

This forum is intended for Festivarians to buy, sell, and trade tickets to the Telluride Bluegrass Festival.

Any offering of more than face value for ANY ticket will not be tolerated. A small fee to cover shipping is the only exception.

If you offer to sell tickets for more than face OR to buy tickets for more than face, you risk being banned from this forum in it’s entirety.

Please help perpetuate the Festivarian spirit by only purchasing tickets for face value.

DO NOT ENCOURAGE SCALPERS OR THOSE TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR NEEDS!

If someone truly can not attend the festival, they can return the tickets to the Planet Bluegrass office by the refund deadline for a full refund.

Good luck with your ticket searches, and we’ll see you in June.

:cheers

D.

6 Likes

Thanks Dustin!!!

Unfortunately, there’s not much The Planet can do about scalping outside of this forum. That ball is in our court. We can flag the hell out of Craig’s List scalpers and refuse to pay anything more than face value. If these scalpers can’t sell their tickets, they won’t try next year. Make them lose money on these. They’ll either be forced to sell for face value or they’ll have to hold on to those tickets.

:medal

How do I report someone trying to sell for more than face value?

1 Like

Hello - I sent you a private message with more information.

Hi,
Someone flagged my ad for Two 4-day festival and Mary E camping + vehicle pass as scalping / scamming. If that was you ( since I see this complaint on the same day it happened) please refrain.
I stated that they are face value. Maybe you were confused that the $900 was for 1 person.
Also $ 100 for the vehicle. These are face value. Thank you.

1 Like

Have you sold these tickets yet?