RV pass at farm - buying from someone else - required to park an RV?

For farm camping, if I buy an RV pass from someone else, I assume I can park my car+tent in that space. In other words, they won’t kick me out if I don’t have a traditional RV parked there. Is that true?

Yes, you’ll be fine.

Typically festivarians use a vehicle or RV pass to camp in their vehicle.

Have a great day,

  • BluegrassNat

I have a sprinter van. Do you think that will pass as a vehicle or is it a RV? Its 22’ long?

you still need a camping pass

22’ requires an RV pass.