Rockygrass Is The KING!!!!

Rockygrass waaaaay better than Telluride. OMG, actual bluegrass.

We all Know Rocky is “True”
but Telluride is the Chit !!!
I know Im opening up a can of worms !!!
:cheers

Let me correct what I said. I should not have posted for I had been visiting the people at New Belgium pretty frequently. Rockygrass is not waaay better, that was silly to say. I was just thrilled with the amount of amazingly good music I have been hearing. I do not mean to offend anyone and I believe my brain was cooked from the high temps. Telluride is great and I cease and desist from anymore negative remarks. Now I got to hurry my ass up to Lyons.

Let’s just say that Telluride has gotten a bit more diverse musically than RockyGrass, and some people like that, but some would prefer the more traditional bluegrass genre. Either way, if you are fortunate enough to get to experience both, you are one very lucky and blessed festivarian.

:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers to live music that fills the mountains

Just open up a can of BEER! and have some bacon with it.

No Offense Taken
two questions
weres the Beer and weres the Bacon !
:cheers

im not trying to afend anybody
but ive been to both and i think TEEELLLLUUUURRRIIIDE bluegrass fest
is more my type
i think that is how i should say it.

aly :hop

:wave Aly
What is the the one things that makes TEEELLLUUURRRIIIDE so special for you and how is it different from Rocky Grass ? :flower

Telluride and Rockygrass are such different animals. To me Telluride is an “Event”. It takes weeks/months of planning and is basically a non-stop party. All day. All night. For many days (if you ABGAT) in a row.

Rockygrass, on the other hand, is much more laid back. Much more mellow. More time to cook bacon and relax. Shorter.

They are both great but it’s also not an “apples to apples” comparison necessarily. Those to have been to both probably know what I’m trying to say.

What the…is this bacon in my pocket??? Sweet!!!..gotta go…

well
1st theres more people
2nd theres more things to do and 3rd
i love the food…lol :wink:

aly :hop

I think Telluride is great because of all the cool kids like Sierra, Maddie and ALY!!! :medal

Auntie Hope :pickin :green

I’d love to make it to Rockygrass, but so far only been to Telluride. On my list of priorities Telluride will always come first but Rockygrass would be amazing, most likely won’t see the frames at Rocky grass