Ride Share

Someone in our camp can not leave as early as the rest of us and needs to get in on a ride share. He lives in Sioux Falls, SD, but could meet up with someone in Omaha, or somewhere close that works for you. Let me know if anyone can help this guy get to his first TBF.

Thanks! :cheers

If they dress like your picture this may be a hard sell! :lol C U @ the New Belgium tent!

I am 45 minutes from SF, SD, and I could maybe help him out…split gas, of course. Also, I don’t have a HUGE vehicle, but hopefully we can both fit. :slight_smile:

Has your friend gotten onto the ride share board?

UJ - He has been on the board, but frighteningly enough (look at my profile pic) I seem to be the organized/responsible one of the group, in charge of travel coordination. :huh He is actually ok driving himself, but my love for the environment and determination not to grease the oil companies’ pockets any more than we have to has me searching out a ride share for him.

loosejello - we will be in contact.

I live in Ia and just had my arrangements cut short, so I am also looking for a travel companion. If you work something out, let me know, I could meet in Omaha or something. Ashlee at 515.720.2501 Thanks. See you soon hopefully!