Returned Ticket Resale

Hi, all! When does the Returned Ticket Resale usually start? I’m crossing all my fingers and toes for a mandolin or voice opening for the Academy this year. Thanks!

Spots in the Academy are not likely to become available until people forfeit their reservations in April.

:cheers

D.

Thanks, Dustin! I’ll keep my eyes peeled around then. :wave

Hey, guys!

I thought the Returned Ticket Resale was posted at noon on Tuesdays, but it seems like they’ve been posting the available spots much later. Any idea what time? I missed out on an intermediate mandolin spot today. Argh.

Thanks!
Linds

Getting too close to hope for anything now, but am I looking in the right place? On the merch page, the different festivals are listed on the right, and if I click, say, RockyGrass itself, then I can see the different camping/passes/vehicle permits even if they are sold out, but if I click Academy it’s just empty in the space where those other categories I mentioned appear for other events.

I would hate to be not even in the right place but I can’t think what else to do. :huh

Maybe just no returns for long enough that they drop off and that’s why I never see anything there? And are they only posted on Tuesdays as before?