Restaurants in the Telluride

Define “newly minted” please. I can’t wait to hear it!

Wow, Rustico looks awesome, Hippie. I’m adding that to the ‘must visit’ list for this year. I’ve been by it a few times, but never had a chance to check out the menu and offerings. It looks fantastic. I’ve spent some time in Italy and those meals look to be authentic and very appealing. Thank you for posting the link!

/r

Kevin

Now that’s a true friend…good conversation and a great meal is very romantic … :flower :medal

I can confirm, Siam is pretty good. Kinda far from the action, but a good getaway, if you need it.

Likewise… I walked there last year with some friends before the festival for lunch. It was good thai

Where’s a good spot for egg’s benedict? Or just GREAT breakfast in general?

Maggies, which is on the main drag, is a good place for breakfast…I’ve also enjoyed a good breakfast at Las Montanas (good mexican there too).

IMO Camp Run-A-Muck is probably “The Best” place for breakfast!!!

IMO? :huh

In My Opinion

:flower

http://221southoak.com/

I’ve always heard wonderful things about this place, but haven’t been there personally.
Has anyone out there dined here before?

Hey it says they do catering too. Dinner for 500 or so in Town Park please.

I can almost taste the killer flank steak :thumbsup

Thanks Tom! :thumbsup Can’t wait to meet you. this Feeesssstttiiivvvaaaal won’t get here fast enough!! :cheers

I always seem to find myself eating at La Casa de Tamales street vendor, it very authentic, delicious and reasonable priced. And its open late at night! :dog

We concur with Jerry, Rustico is a wonderful place. We went last year for our anniversary which lands during the festival and had an incredible meal, the food was exquisite, our waiter was very knowledgeable and made our dinner an event. It was a magical night. the price was commiserate with such an experience. In '07 they were vendors inside the festival, sadly last year they were not. We can hope for this year!