Registration For Sale

Hi all,

I was set to attend Song School as a first timer, and due to some unforeseen housing and financial circumstances, I am no longer able to attend. I contacted Planet Bluegrass asking what to do, and they suggested that I put my registration up for sale. They said unlike past years, all song school payments are non-refundable but are now transferable. I will have to handle the financial end of things (all I’ve paid so far is the deposit of $150, and that is what I am looking to get back) and they will handle the name transfer. If you or someone you know are looking to register for Song School, please consider taking my spot. I know that you don’t know me, but it would help me a great deal.
Please email me at shiloh.hawkins@gmail.com with any questions. I can forward the conversation between Planet Bluegrass & I. I can accept PayPal or Venmo. Thank you for your consideration.

Shiloh Hawkins

Hi did you sell your SS ticket?

Hi there! I’d be very interested in buying your ticket. You can contact me here or
@hburke.col68@gmail.com

I’m new to this forum so I’m learning how to navigate it. If I don’t respond, try my email!

Thanks,

Heidi