RC: Gettin' VERY excited for Telluride Bluegrass

:wave I wish it was beginning tomorrow.

Tell me about it cowboy. Really hard to stay away from this forum and super hard to stay focused at work… Fleck it(as Hope would say) :lol

InFleckIt! Indeed! :thumbsup

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

I guess you could turn up your stereo, set the speakers outside and sit on your lawn and drink beer, call it practice.

I hear ya, can we leave yet???

If ya just can’t wait you could always head out to Road to Rich’s this weekend for some prefestival festivation. :thumbsup

Just bought my ticket, don’t know why I was procrastinating for so long, but it’s official, I will be there!!! :cheers

I’ll be practicing in my backyard this weekend with tunes and beer. Maybe put a tarp down as well.

I tried to set up my new 10x15 shelter inside my house two nights ago. I got it about halfway up. It’s definitely a two-man assembly. Pre-festival tent/shelter erection is a sure sign that time is growing close!

SUR, SUR, SUR! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Try squirting a non residue leaving silicon lubricant on those new legs.
(I know SUR)

:peace

So this means my 13X14 tent/screen condo is not gonna be a one man job ( for RGA)… :eek :lol Gonna have to check out a smaller screen room and tent at Cabellas this weekend in Sydney :lol :lol

Maybe I will try to set it up before saturday, that’s when I shop for a scaled down version :flower

FESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL baby!! :cheers

I’ve begun to set aside good bottles of liquor, practice my pickin’, and priming the liver for next month. Gotta get the training regiment going so I can “Play Like A Champion” come solstice time.

add to the list:

-purchasing my new, humble Telluride abode on www.steepandcheap.com (ALPS Mountaineering 4 person, 3 season tent)