Railroad Earth - WOW!!!

GREAT PICS :thumbsup
The Ogden shows were awesome!!!
Now, may the festival gods grant me some nightgrass tickets!!!
:dance

GREAT PICS GIPPER!!! Wish I could have been at that show…but after seeing your pictures and being able to listen to it gets me even more excited to see them in person!!! :hop :dance

Nightgrass is going to be smokin’ this year!!! Can’t wait!!! Only 65 days till we get there now!!!

OK I am listening for my first time and what is not to like !!!

Excellent, I am looking forward to being KNOCKED OFF MY FEET, in one huge dance explosion… BRING IT ON RRE>>>> :medal

These guys have been my source for ear crack for the last two years. People will be blown away!

Dance expolsion. The sheridan late night is gonna be FIRE!!!

Can’t wait for RRE on Friday night!!! I’ve been waiting since 2001 for that!

Just last week RRE started a NEW beta forum for the band that’s really rockin right now. It’s found at - http://ignoredbydinosaurs.com/forum/index.php

that’s just the temp name until the beta launch is finished. The moderator says its gonna be a RRE URL then. It’s a great site so far!

See ya at T-Ride!

Gonna see RRE in Phx this weekend and getting REALLY excited about Telluride!!! So excited I wrote a blog aboput it on nodepression.com. Check it out!
http://community.nodepression.com/profiles/blogs/a-railroad-will-run-through

Nice work on the blog, Captain! I get more and more excited every time I read this thread. There is one thing I’m worried about though…is the RRE Mainstage show going to conflict with the YMSB Sheridan show? Damn, that is a mighty tough one.

it probably will, but I’ll take RRE over ANY Yonder show at this point.

No disrespect to Yonder, but RRE is KILLIN’ IT right now and I like to fill my ears up with as much of them as I can get!

True- Railroad Earth is HOTTTT right now. But, I do not get the whole “YMSB is not as good as they used to be” argument. Sure, they have gotten bigger and expanded their music a bit but they still play with the same energy, intensity, and heart that they used to.

Railroad Earth and YMSB are definitly two of my favorite bands out there. I might have multiple orgasms seeing them back to back that night. That is going to be a bLAST!

Railroad Earth and YMSB are definitly two of my favorite bands out there. I might have multiple orgasms seeing them back to back that night. That is going to be a bLAST!

I believe you may have just “over-shared”! :lol :lol

hahaha Is that possible on this message board? Come on!

I never said “Yonder is not as good as they used to be”. I still think they are doing the same thing they always have. I always look forward to their sat mainstage set. I even started to wear a helmet for the occasion.

I did not mean to direct that at you brother, not by any means. Is it just me or have you heard people say that a lot lately? That Yonder is changed and whatnot. I don’t buy it. They are just as kickass as they have always been!