Private Messages

Hey,

I am new to the forum but have made several posts without issues.

However, I am having trouble responding to/sending private messages to forum members. When I try to reply to a message, I type my response, type in the verification code in both areas and hit reply. It won’t send and the verification codes come up fresh and I try again without any success.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
jason

Sometimes your login either times out or doesn’t activate properly.
When you log in, try clicking on the box that says “stay logged on”.
That will prevent you from having to enter a verification code altogether.
:thumbsup

You can also make more posts.

There is a loop hole trap that keeps spammers from logging in and hitting up the entire board with crap.

Hang in there. Once you reach a certain amount of posts the system will free up for you! :thumbsup Sorry, I don’t know the amount of post needed.

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

I have checked the ‘stay logged in’ box already, but it still asks for the verification code, in two different locations.

I guess I’ll have to wait until my posts get higher before I can send PMs.

Thanks for your help.
Jason

Well, it seems to have sorted itself out without me doing anything.
I can now send PMs without verification.

Thanks again.
Jason

I am experiencing the same issue of not being able to send private messages. I open my browser, log in, I fill out the form, do both letter recognition things, and then it just seems to refresh the page when I hit send.

I have “stay always logged in” selected, though even when I log out and back in, nothing changes. I’ve tried using different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and even IE) to the same effect. Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance.

It will clear up once you’ve made more posts. :thumbsup

Voila! Looks like I’ve reached the magical number. Thanks :clap

I am having the same issue. Guess I will try by making some posts…kind of frustrating, since I would love to respond to someone about a trade.

Yeah…sorry about that.

I can’t figure out how to change it. I believe it to be a default that can’t be changed. :rolleyes

just posting so I can send a PM!

posting again…

and again…

and again…

FYI-5 posts is the magical number :wave

Thank you for the five experiment, I too am trying to make a trade and can’t send a PM, so a posting I will go…

posting to be able to send a pm #1

posting to be able to send a pm #2

posting to be able to send a pm #3

posting to be able to send a pm #4