Planet Bluegrass exhibit booth at 2010 Sustainable Living Fair

Thank You Planet Bluegrass
for being an Exhibitor at this year’s
Sustainable Living Fair in Fort Collins

http://www.sustainablelivingassociation.org/images/header-1.jpg

The Rocky Mountain Sustainable Living Association is a Fort Collins, Colorado based non-profit organization committed to applying their vision and expertise toward a sustainable future for all.

Their mission is to educate people and communities in the Rocky Mountain region about healthy sustainable choices. They primarily accomplish this mission through their annual Sustainable Living Fair in September, the largest event of its kind in the Rocky Mountain region.

Their educational programs and workshops offer creative solutions and practices in a wide range of sustainable living topics such as renewable energy and alternative fuels, environmental & social responsibility, natural health, green building, organic agriculture, local economies and more. These workshops deliver valuable benefits, improving the relationship between people and the environment. The workshops encourage an ongoing dialogue which leads to a better understanding and respect for our individual connection to the global community. They also provide individuals with the necessary tools, technology and knowledge to sustain these practices, for their personal wellbeing and the long-term benefit of our planet.

This year’s Sustainable Living Fair is this weekend, September 18 and 19. I’m hitting this Fair both days. Yesterday I confirmed and visited Planet Bluegrass’ exhibitor table. I said hello, and Thank You for coming to my neighborhood and being part of the sustainable (and sensible) living movement.

2009 Inspiring Statistics:
Exhibitors - 250
Attendees - 12,202
Workshops - 87
Hours of Education - 141.5
Volunteers - 331
ONLY 360 lbs of trash
90% waste diversion
320 Metric Tons of CO2 offset