just got back from the asheville show
stellar
awesome
best band ive seen in years they are so tight
cant wait for knoxville and stlouis
and then…
TELLURIDE!!!

06/09/2009 Asheville Civic Center, Asheville, NC

1: Kill Devil Falls, The Moma Dance, Sample in a Jar, Stash, Dog Faced Boy, Gumbo, Tube, Lengthwise, The Divided Sky, When the Cactus is in Bloom^, Bold as Love

2: Backwards Down the Number Line > Ghost > Fast Enough for You, Halley’s Comet > Maze, Alaska*, Theme from the Bottom, Golgi Apparatus, Possum

E: Loving Cup

Notes:^ by Bill Monroe - debut performance, * debut Phish performance

… and were all BOLD AS LOVE!!! just ask the axis

[quote author=dayton link=topic=5953.msg44376#msg44376
cant wait for knoxville and stlouis
and then…
TELLURIDE!!!
[/quote]
Me too. I’m hitting St Louis on the way to Telluride…can’t wait! :rock

Was lucky enough to see Hampton (x3), Fenway, Jones Beach3, and Great Woods. They’re getting better by each show.

New songs every show. Bill Monroe in the Smokey Mtns. Plus the pure smile-bliss happening on stage…it’s fantastic.

:cheers

You lucky son of a gun…let’s chap about Phish and Jerry once you arrive, it will stoke the fires for Red Rocks in late July…

absolutely!!
i cant wait to meet yall at telluride and tell and hear all kinds of stories!
bill monroe in the blueridge was classic
and, your going to redrocks… which nights?

I don’t have tickets for any night, but have an angle on potential any/all nights via the city of Denver (and would be standing/dancing with Mayor Hickenlooper who i understand is a big Phish fan and will be there)…

But seriously, i’ve seen Phish alot (and GD) and can spend countless hours over cocktails talking/listening to stories re:these groups…

I’m part of Bevin’s Totally Lit campgroup…come over and we shall stoke the fires… :evil :thumbsup

heck yeh
if redrocks is similar to asheville in anyway, there will be tickets available on lot for sure
i was able to trade an extra that i had for st.louis for two asheville tix and it made my night
also, lots of kids are trying to sell tickets on lot for much lower than stubhub to make a point and to get more fans in the show that really want to go

totally lit huh? that sounds like my kinda place
:abduct

totally lit huh? that sounds like my kinda place

Indeed…

^^ … and easy to find at night.

just got to st. louis
bout to order a pizza and experience the time difference
only an hour but its enjoyable, bars are open an hour later :wink:
phish tomorrow hopin to make the lot by around noon
then leaving right after the show and headin telluride via denver

oh yeh :drive