Odds of being accepted?

how likely are you to get in to a spot? ie how many applicants for how many spots? i applied for intermediate mando, prob the most popular one!

Intermediate mandolin and intermediate guitar are definitely the 2 most popular classes. Based on recent years your chances for those are a bit less than 50/50… But well worth the risk for the chance to spend the week with Ronnie McCoury and Mike Compton. :thumbsup

Good luck! :cheers

And remind your friends… only 12 hours remain to enter! :eek

thanks so much for the info Brian!
:cheers

Hmmm. I also tried for intermediate Mando, with intermediate guitar as a backup. Guess I shoulda picked a different instrument! But I think I’ll stick with the best one.

Long day for us today. We shall see and may the force be with you :flower

Good luck everyone! :cheers

Totally long day already…I got nuthin’… :bag

I keep looking at my CC, no charges yet…

i keep checking… nothing yet! they say it may take til the 19th though?

Oh …

Potentially, but last year, I think I knew the day after they closed. we’ll see.

what class did you guys sign up for? ever been before? i have visions of a week long rockygrass experience this time, only been to single days before!

Personally, I think the academy is better then the show, but it’s definitely a different vibe.
It’s relaxed… Pick all the time, camping, not as many people… partying at night, but not all the time.

It’s just a really cool vibe. Thursday afternoon is a treat watching the festes roll in… it’s fun as hell, but from then on… it’s ROCKYGRASS!!!

Planet bluegrass is my favorite organization in the world.

I signed up for advanced gitter and intermediate bass.

For me, it’s my favorite week of the year.

Just a heads-up… :wave

We’re still finishing up the processing of RockyGrass Academy lottery entries. So I don’t think we’ll start processing any credit cards (or sending out notification emails) for another day or so…

Thanks Brian, let me know if you need any help. :slight_smile:

thanks bbrian!

Yeah, same here- let me know if you need a beer… :cheers

whelp im rejected. good luck everyone else.

I’m sorry nfire :hug this time I’m in. :flower wow my hearts beatin’ fast… :medal

thanks, have fun!

I’m not sure about those 50/50 odds.
I’ve been trying for 7 years.
Haven’t made it yet.

Tom