No Guest Passes for 2015?

:huh I am wondering why there are no Guest Passes listed with Song School spots this year. I purchased 2 reservations for my daughters, and was hoping to come as a guest of one, in part because I may not be able to take the time off from a new job, but I want to connect with everyone. Under the rules, I can’t even purchase another reservation for myself because I bought two already, although I’m sure there’s a way around it by giving someone the money to purchase my ticket for me. Sharing the Song School experience with my kids is something I have wanted to do for years.

I know more than one person who brings a spouse as a guest each year, and some Song Schoolers who just can’t afford the whole $500 ticket, so they don’t go to classes, but at least can be in the campground with friends. Some trade off and one friend goes one year, the other the next - I don’t know of anyone who has abused guest privileges and tried to join classes, but then again, I’m immersed in the experience and might not be aware of abuses.

I’d like to hear why Planet Bluegrass is not offering the passes, and feedback from other veteran Song Schoolers.