No Glass In Warner?

Thanks, Tom. I thought it said no stakes, but maybe there was a 6-inch rule in there that I missed. And that’s a good point about clothes and gear and such. I’m going beer shopping now!! :cheers

Short stakes - sunk at an angle. So you don’t puncture an irrigation line. Otherwise, fill your tent with canned beer and pray there’s no tornadoes!

And as for the peanut butter, no one is searching your cooler - for glass jars of peanut butter or anything else for that matter - when you load into Warner Field. But everyone will notice if you’re stumbling around with a glass bottle of beer in hand. All that nice, fresh grass, all those barefoot local kids that play softball, all those barefoot festivarians that are camped on the flatest, grassiest spot in town - that’s what’s at stake with the glass bottles at Warner. Just please show respect for the Town’s rules about glass on the field and Warner will be available for camping and Festivation for years to come.

Actually you can bring in six inch spikes :eek

Our tent would do fine with the stuff inside, but the rain fly should really be pegged out so it doesn’t touch the tent. I know it wont rain… :hop but if it does :argh it might pay to check how long your tent pegs are and go purchase a few under six inches :eek.

Anyway, we’ll be in Warner too for the first time… hope to run into you and share some canned beer while checking out your six inch :eek tent pegs.

See you there, Erring! :cheers

I loaded up on Dale’s yesterday. Come have a beer!

Caroline