No barcode for camping passes?

I purchased my Town Park Camping passes way way back in 2019(!) and rolled them over. When I purchased them, I elected to have them mailed to me.

I just received the wrist bands in the mail today, but there’s an insert that says I’ll need the Print@Home barcode that was emailed to me to exchange for camping wristbands at the box office.

I have not received any such barcode that I can find, either in my email nor in my See Tickets account history.

Am I missing something? Is this because I bought the tickets in 2019 and rolled them over? Will the wristbands themselves be enough to get camping passes when we arrive on site?

The TP wristbands, are camping and festival entry in one.

I am in the exact same situation:

• Bought my TP passes in 2019 and rolled them over to 2022;
  • Got my TP wristbands in the mail yesterday;
  • read the mailer insert that says “If you also have camping and/or campground vehicle passes, you were prompted to select either Print @ Home barcodes or Will Call at time of purchase. Please refer to your See Tickets Order History to remind you which opinion you chose.”
  • Went out to my See Tickets Order History and looked at everything I have on hand from 2019 and 2022 and don’t see anything about barcodes or Will Call at time of purchase.

After pondering it a bit, I decided the barcodes-or-will call discussion probably applies if you bought your TP passes in 2022 but not if you rolled them over from 2019. As ToddG said, my wristbands get me into TP and into the venue, so I don’t know why I would also need bar codes or need to go to Will Call.

I think it’s probably a generic mailer, not intended for TP passes. For those in Illium or Lawson, they have separate festival tickets from camping.

If you have a green TP wristband, then thats all you will need, unless you aim to camp in the Zone 1 area. Then you will need a printed Z1 pass, and those are gone.