Nightgrass?

Hooch, have you been spoon feeding the Hippie again? :lol

Auntie Hope :pickin :green

Except for the first Yonder one, they are. Unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.

And unfortunately, Matt doesn’t qualify as a guardian

Nope. Oh well, we can still try to hit the first Yonder Show.

So what qualifies as a parent or guardian…Could they possibly know if you bought one extra ticket and got an older looking guy in search of a ticket to come in with you. I know its kinda dishonest however this has been my plan. Could this work???

Dishonest, yes… But then again, how would they know if the ‘older looking guy’ was really your guardian or not? It’s not like they ask for proof at the door.
The issue, obviously would be if you are underage and caught drinking… Then it’s a major liability on their part.

Is this really the place to be talking about this? :eek

Hey sweetstuff the very best things in life are worth waiting for… So I think there still tons of great after hour music going on for FREE, my young friend…

If you do take that chance and somehow get caught, this could have the ability to ruien your big fun…
Oh just wait… Can you tell I am not a risk taker… :flower

no…let’s stop, and take such conversations to Private Messages.

(((disclaimer)))
All venues that are 21+ are advertised as so due to limitations on the establishments ability to accommodate underage patrons. Anything you do to violate those rules is at your own risk and will be dealt with with the appropriate authorities at the venues discretion.
:cheers

That was a lame atempt at ajoke, It’s hard to convey sarcasm over the interenet, just to clear up any incorect opinions of me, I don’t drink and would not try to get in with a fake ID, novelty IDs actually say not valid in big letters

In Hot Sugar’s defense, he seemed to back away at every mention of crossing the line, as I read things.

Sugar… as Landshark (Miki) said, there are PLENTY of after hours activities going on at FESTIVVVAAALLL!!! no matter where you are camping. I’m all for you staying awake all night in the “Tarp Line” for your camp! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

(oh, my, where did that come from??? :blush)

Auntie Hope :pickin :green

Thats my one of my brothers jobs, I’m going with 2 older brothers, If we need to run a tarp thats the younger ones job, he’s at college on a running scholarship

We gotta get TP or Warner tickets before we can have him stay up all night in line. keeps looking

Too true