Nightgrass Tickets?!?!

Sweet, got my RRE too! :dance

Let me summarize my experience with this new lottery system with a paraphrased line from Spaceballs:

“We didn’t get ****.”

And that’s all I have to say about that.

Lucked out and received a pair for RRE and YMSB…maybe it’s beginners luck or karma being cashed in, either or, we will take it.

Lucky enough to get RRE tickets. The friends we are coming with also got them! Karma, karma, karma!

Nice grab. :thumbsup

How about you Bill? did you get anything?

Oh and…
Go cards…now I feel better! :lol :lol :lol

Nice

Hey Everybody,

Guess I should fess up that we got our all-venue passes. Between this news and scoring in the TP lottery as well… its gonna be a good year.

peace

Got skunked on all tickets! But thank god I will be at the RRE nightgrass with a little help from my friends :wink:

Just saw RRE in Denver fri & sat. Get ready for a whole new ballgame. Those boys are getting spacey and psychedelic. Better than eva!

That show in Denver was GREAT!!!
It’s sad seeing Split Lip without Rundstrom :frowning:
He brought soooo much energy to that quartet

Lucked out :frowning:
Hoping to catch an extra ticket just standing out front of the Sheridan?!?!
It could happen…

Yes it does happen. I have givin my nightgrass tickets away twice because my friends were too tipsy… hopeing the good :vibes :vibes will come back to me…good luck!

Good things come to those who wait…

Don’t want to get anybody too excited, but I do have two EXTRA RrE tix that I am hoping to trade for YMSB (not looking too promising). But if that doesn’t work out, I will be trying to get rid of them right before the show (for face value of course :cheers)

I was a little bit disapointed at first when we got 4 RrE tix and no YMSB, but the more I listen to the recent recordings of RrE’s current tour the more excited I am that we got tix to their show instead!!! I just have faith the the bluegrass gods will take care of everyone in due time…