NightGrass Speculation Here....

The best nightgrass in my opinion would be Sam Bush feat. Leftover Cheese!!! J

(Called it! Just about, anyways… CAN’T WAIT!

Opera House Lineup Call:

Thurs- members of Cheese & Salmon in some combination, however booked- as Cheese, as Emmit/Nershi & Friends, etc
Fri- Yonder
Sat- Mumford
Sun- Punch

Strindgusters also playing at a level now that they could easily take the Thurs night Opera House slot and I don’t know that Kang would say “Okay” to playing a venue so small to begin with, so you never know. But we will find out soon enough…

2013 TBF NIGHTGRASS Speculation…

Wednesday {Firstgrass=SCR & LSD} {Conf Center=YMSB}

:medal :medal :medal The Palm…FMTTM…SOH :medal :medal :medal

Thursday Emmitt/Nershi…Elephant Revival…Greensky

Friday Mumford…Pickles & Frnds…YMSB

Saturday Trampled…Lake St Dive…Dusters

Sunday XXXXX…XXXXX…Punch

This would be perfect for me, OK? Thank you, oh Wunderfest creators @ The Planet.
:thumbsup :festival :thumbsup :lovedr :thumbsup :cheers

Nicely done, Swander, nicely done! :thumbsup

I’ll get behind this! :cheers

Swander, I like everything you’ve done…except for putting Trampled & Infamous on the same night. That would split the hubby and I up for the evening. :wink:

I hope the dusters play either Thursday or Friday. I’m much more open to missing Mumford and Dispatch than Salmon or the House Band.

Just keep checking for the lottery details, and put in for any shows you’re interested in seeing. It usually works out for everyone: There are people who are willing to sell or trade shows–keep an eye on the forum after the lottery results are given.

NE Ohio is well represented at the fest, by the way. :cheers

I think anyone with eyes, ears, and a brain would agree with this. :thumbsup

tough to find out I must have none of them, then. :festival

least I still have heart!!! <3

Is your heart telling you to stop listening to that irrevertible dross that is the “Harlem Shake”?

I think anyone with eyes, ears, heart, and a brain will agree to not use irrevertible in a game of Scrabble. Heck, even the spell check questions it. But I will agree on the musical dross of the “Harlem Shake-weight”.

And Sugar, why would anyone miss the THB?

heh. Can’t seem to make it through a newscast these days without some form of it in their ‘entertainment.’ Doubt I would even know the song save the parodies that are popping up everywhere. At least it was preceded by a plug for Greensky at the Fox this weekend.

this was the story

If you understand the premise of the videos, you can’t tell me this isn’t funny…

Ha!! That is wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing.

:thumbsup I can’t tell you that that’s not funny… :cheers

Music is everywhere and everything? :medal

Hi everyone!

This will be my first telluride experience. Can I ask how many night grass shows there are and how many venues?

Thanks, Beckie :slight_smile:

The schedule that Swander posted mirrors the actual schedule almost exactly.

hoping for a lineup soon…

Given that Elephant Revival played the Sheridan last year on a Thursday night, and they are already too big for FMTTM, I am hoping for the same (as I will be skipping both Mumford & Sons and Dispatch).