Nightgrass Queue-it

Look like a Queue-it opens an hour before the tickets go on sale. Is this a ‘line starts here’ kinda thing or does it randomize us. Really hoping to score dusters tickets and trying to figure when I need to get in line…

Also, kinda bummed the dusters are gonna conflict with Sam’s set. However, I imagine they’ll play to two. Figure I can catch most of Sam’s set and then most of the dusters 1st set and all the second… anyways, can’t wait :v:

The queue it process is totally random. Doesn’t matter if you log in 59 minutes ahead or 5 seconds ahead. But if you miss the onsale time, it’s back of the line!

I got tix for Mighty Poplar’s Nightgrass show. The venue won’t allow you to bring backpacks, or anything, really, into the show. I’ll be camping at Mary Illium campground, which is an hour there and back from the festival. What to do with our backpacks, chairs and instruments? Is there anywhere on the festival grounds where we can store stuff securely, or do we have to go all the way back to the campground?

In the past (a few yrs since I’ve done Sheridan Nightgrass), you could put chairs, backpacks under the stairs @Sheridan if you were comfortable doing so. I never had a problem. Not sure about overnight instrument storage at Fest grounds- hopefully someone responds with that info.

Thanks, Heidi. Leaving stuff under the stairs at the venue is also what the festival office suggested when I called them. Never having been to Telluride before, I’m not comfortable with leaving valuables unattended and unsecured at the venue. I can leave my instrument behind securely at the campsite that day, but will need to bring a backpack with supplies and clothing for the day with me as the campsite is an hour roundtrip away. I’d be happy to pay to stow it securely while I attended the show, just wish that was an option.

Not a lot of picking going on in the festival grounds. If I were you I’d leave my instruments at camp for camp jams. Unless you’re playing in the band competition.

Ah, OK. Thanks, Todd….makes sense.