Newbie traveling solo - what to know

Plans changed and I’ll be traveling solo for first time to Telluride - wondering if any others are, too, and want to meet. Camping at Lawson. I’m a mom from Boulder. Also curious to know any tips or fun events not to miss…

1 Like

What day are heading down? I live in Bailey on 285. We have a condo in town, but can carpool down to Telly with you, if you want.

WELCOME!

Hey other Local Women,
I’m Betcey, coming down from the Nederland area. It’ll be my first time at Telluride since the mid-1980s, so i might as well be considered a newbie too. Also camping at Lawson.
And another first-timer contacted me who is coming down from Boulder as well - I think we should set up a Lawson Hill campsite with for all the solo female first-timers! How can we make this happen?!

1 Like

Hey! Looks like I’m in the same boat this year as well–traveling a a solo female with no peeps to enjoy this amazing time with. I deferred my pass from two years ago and don’t want to miss out on another festival. Would love to meet others in same boat. I also don’t have lodging but could bring my campervan and hopefully find somewhere to land. LMK if we can all coordinate!

1 Like

Sorry I missed the responses earlier! We could all camp together at Lawson - my cell is 303-801-7848 - will be setting up Wed afternoon/early eve!

Hey all female newbies (and not so newbies) travelin solo…Im staying at a place in town but would love to join in all festivarian female activities and am offering my number for use! 917.757.0372

KarenK

Hey there! I’m gonna be camping elsewhere with my hub but we are also volunteering and our schedules are completely opposite every single day. So since y’all sound super fun and adventurous, just wondering if you’re planning on doing stuff together outside of camping. I’m from Lakewood and my first fest was in the 80’s too! 2018 was only other one.
I’d be into meeting y’all to hang for the music or for a hike, since I’ve yet to do any out of telluride.
Cheers! Krissie
330-356-0611

Hi Krissie! I just noticed the post was from last year. I will be camping solo (Lawson) and volunteering. Getting there Tuesday. Would love to meet up and hang out! Katie 970-640-6940

Yah, that was not clear at first, but when I saw my post was 12 mo later…lol! I’ll text you!

1 Like