Need a few volunteers

Hey all- I’m wondering if anyone would like to volunteer to help Alex with a school project??? He has to do a “traveling” journal. He writes about himself and Tucson- then sends it on. Then, the volunteers write/add pictures, drawings etc about themselves and where they live etc, then send it on to the next person… We need about 10 volunteers.

When and Where, Deb? Tell Alex I’d love to help with his project!

Auntie Hope :pickin :green

:wave This Colorado girl would be happy to help. :flower
Not to worry I will use spell check :lol :lol

You have one from California too! :flower

You can send it to us in Portland.

Luanna has been helping me with my spelling!

Did you here about the dyslexic who entered a spelling competition?

He came in SALT.

:lol :lol :lol :rollin :rollin :rollin :lol :lol :lol

GREAT and thanks everyone…I still need a few more but Alex needs to turn in first address on Friday… The school mails it the first time. Please email me your addresses at Dgross2309@aol.com… Hope we will start with you! When you receive book, lmk and I’ll give you next address to send to… I’m sure all of you can make Alex a “great” journal…

Not to worry I will use spell check

No worries…LOL… I hope you can read Alex’s handwriting- not his strong point at all…

Oh, I bet you all can do a really interesting one- living off the grid etc…Thanks

I don’t actually live off the grid but rather the end of the grid, Jerry does,
I can write about abalone diving, working for a fire apparatus/invention company,
growing my own vegetables and hunting for wild edible mushrooms in the fall.

Hi Debbie. I’d be happy to be one of the folks participating in this. I was party to a ‘flat stanley’ project for a friend of a friends son. I’d be happy to get some pics, etc for this.

At any rate, let me know what you need.

/r

Kevin

I’ll use my address and pics from Maine!! :slight_smile:

All you guys are great!! Alex is going to have a “rocking” journal… Just email me your addresses to Dgross2309@aol.com.

Count New Orleans in and let’s hope Gustov turns itself around.

Making evacuation plans just in case.

Courtney

STAY SAFE COURTNEY. This one does look kinda scary!..

Flagstaff may not be far away enough from Tucson to be that interesting but we do live on the flank of a volcano. I could write about the San Francisco volcanic fields and the 600 cindercones (baby volcanos) we got up here…

Jess Pope
1711 N. Sunset
Flagstaff, AZ 86001