Need 2 4-day TBF passes

We have a place to stay, we just are late to the party in getting tickets to the festival. Have not been to TBF since 2002 and my husband has never been! Please help us out if you can! It would be a real homecoming for me.

Hi There,

Are you still looking for 2 four day passes? If so we are selling ours for face value. Let me know, and we can figure out next steps.

Thanks,

Tracey

Hi Tracy,
Yes we are still looking for 2 TBF 2024 4-day passes! I have read the online instructions but it really is a murky to us how we get the tickets reassigned to us instead of you when there is a physical chip involved in the wristband. I guess I can call and get some guidance. We are ready to buy those from you!

Cathy and Tom (Tomcat)

Hey Tomcat,
The best list of information/advice I’ve seen is on the post below. Hope it has what you’re looking for.

Hi there,

We have decided to surrender our ISO for the 4-day passes. Our hoped-for accommodations have fallen through and we can find nothing that is remotely affordable for us. Thank you for you offer to work with us. With the demand for tickets being so insanely intense, we have no doubt you will snag a buyer!

Tomcat