Mumford & Sons @ FIRST AVE!

:wave NE H’landers coming to 1stAve tomorrow? :cheers It’ll be a long day @ office :bash waiting for 8pm! :hop Friday FESTIVAAAL in the heartland! :lovedr
With Cadilac Sky! Should be a great night out, but no camping…

And now Peter Rowan @ the Cedar Theater. Concert season been really good up here in Heartland North. :cheers

:wave
Punch Bros. @ The Fine Line! 12/8/10 Sweet, small room. Will be awesome, as usual.
:cheers :thumbsup

:wave DECEMBERISTS Feb. 6, 2011. NE1 else coming? :thumbsup

:wave Went to First Ave for Trampled by Turtles last Friday and had a ball! :thumbsup I’m thinking a NIGHTGRASS show would be fine as well?!?! Make it so PB! :cheers

:thumbsup Infamous Stringdusters @ The Cabooze last night! Amazing! I guess from the looks of this post, we do OK here in flyover MinneApple. Not compared to Nashville or Colorado, but it’s all good! :thumbsup :cheers Is it almost time to leave? My brain was most certainly in TownPark last night. . . :festival Andy Falco rocks even sitting down & in pain. Hope you heal quickly, Andy! :medal

I think that band is as good as there is on the scene right now. My favorite anyway! I have seen them 4 times now, and at least one member has been injured at every show. I guess bluegrass is more dangerous that I thought. :thumbsup

JEALOUS!! I listened to one of their Ski Tour shows… they are on fire lately!