Mandolin Cases

Howdy Friends and Neighbors!

I’m just wanted to send this out there to see if anyone had some thoughts or recommendations for me. I’m currently looking to get a more travel-friendly mandolin case. I have a Weber Galatin F-style - the manufacturers case it came with is amazing and totally secures the instrument, but it lacks any shoulder strap options or additional storage compartments (for example, the compartment under the neck doesn’t really even accommodate an extra set of strings).

So I was looking a few different case options - Ultimately I want the instrument to be safe and secure, so I’m willing to pay a little more for this piece of mind. Anyone out there dealt with this products before? Are their ones that I’m missing? Any thoughts/feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

:cheers

Matt

Not being a musician I can’t say how good they may be, but I’ve seen them at a lot of festivals.

http://coloradocase.com/

Thanks Tom! I’ve heard good things about this company in some of my other inquires, so it’s good to hear another independent vote of support for them. I appreciate it! :cheers

I use the Travelite. It’s not quite as sturdy as some - but I don’t really see much need to protect it from a truck. It has seen plenty of banging and drunks falling into it - works great. :slight_smile: