Mabon 2010

Just casting out that line…

:slight_smile:

I’ve never been to the Mabon concert. I’m thinking of going this year.
The PB webpage was a little vague.
Can anyone give me more details? There’s food all during the day, but there is a feast in the evening??

Try looking at the facebook page link top right of this page. Yes it’s a laid back event with camping food and music by one act.

Thanks, I always forget to check Facebook.

Giddy-up!

Sorry, but I’m still not understanding. :huh
The PB grounds open at 2:00, but the show starts at 8:00. What goes on between 2 and 8?

Whatever you’d like to do.

It’s basically just time to enjoy the ranch. Bring yard games, whatever…

We’ll have dinner ready around 6 (I’m guessing here, but it should be in that ballpark).

:cheers

D.

Thanks, Dustin!

Hello all! im new to this forum. I am really looking forward to the Mabon, it will be my girlfriends golden birthday and we want to do it right with good people/music/food. Is it likely that this even sells out? I have never been to the planet bluegrass grounds, so i am clueless about this. Thank you!

:wave Welcome friend . Mabon is relaxed and easy. Hang out and chill during the day before food, fire and music begin. Nice big trees by the river lots of places to stretch out in the grass…

YUMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY :flower

sounds great! we are looking forward to it! :cheers

Just got ordered tickets! very excited for this weekend! :dance :peace

Are kids free to a certain age or do we need to buy little ones tickets too.

As with all Planet Bluegrass events children 12 and under are free when accompanied by a paying adult. :flower

Wondering…if we rode our motorcycles up could we park them by our tent?

Shouldn’t be an issue.

Looking forward to Mabon celebration at the pavilion tonight.

“Cupid shot me twice, but he missed you altogether” :wink:

Denise

Even though it was cold and damp, we had a great time at the Mabon concert!!! I’m very glad I went. Adam and Ben were amazing. :thumbsup

It was a great time! a perfect way to bring in the fall! We really enjoyed ourselves. Dave’s sit in was a nice little surprise as well!