low back chair

just thought I’d chime in and ask an opinion on chairs. I have a chair that I brought last year that looks just like this one http://www.campingworld.co.uk/Models.aspx?ModelID=569 . I only had one person tell me it might be a little on the too big side, but I’m looking for some confirmation before I go out and spend the money on something else if I don’t need to. It’s comfy and sturdy and I’d love to bring it again, but I want to be considerate on the tarps. Any positive or negative feedback will be appreciated.

Mitch…did anyone say anything to you last year about your chair? If not, bring it again. If someone complains leave it in camp…it looks way too comfy to leave at home.

Technically speaking, if a basketball will fit under the seat it’s too high. :flower
You may not be able to roll one under it because of the frame. :lol

My goodness Mitch _ I checked the link for your chair and looked at this tent

Outwell Vermont XL Tunnel Tent

At a robust 15 x 25 feet this looks like just the ticket for comfortable festivation :lol :lol :lol
Such a deal at just 498 pounds ( about 998 $ )

:cheers

I see no measurements but in all honesty it looks like it is too high off the ground. However it does look absolutley perfect to have in the campsite… and if you put it in the living room up at Run- a - Muck, I would be glad to sit in it when you aren’t there. Seriously, i would choose a shorter one of you plan to be in the front half of the festival grounds.

just my two cents…

:flower

see ya there, Mitch!
LuAnna

Having had complete menisectomies bilaterally (that means I have absolutely no cartilage left in either one of my knees, none, nada, zip, zilch… and I STILL ski!), I can say that the kelsyus is the best chair out there. It is very stable for getting up and down… something that is a bit dodgy for me if I’m having a “bad knee” day.

After my chair went to festichair heaven (where all bottoms are smooth, tiny and smell like roses), I finally ponied up the sheckles for a new one this year. I purchased mine at REI.

xoxo Rhonny