Lodging in Telluride

Hello Festivarian’s,

My partner and I have been to 7 TBGF’s l, our last one being in 2019. We just secured tickets for 2024, and then uncovered the steep increase in lodging. We prefer to stay in town to be close to the action, but man o’ man these prices for a 1 bedroom are incredible. We’ve camped before, but at our age really prefer to sleep in a bed. We also don’t want to stay in Ouray, or Ridgeway. Is there something I am missing? Will lodging prices come down the closer Summer gets? We love TBGF, but at the cost of a trip to Europe I have to wonder what happened to these prices. The same 2/2 unit we always rent was $2600.00 in 2019, and now is $5400.00. We have two tickets for sale if we can’t find reasonable lodging.

This might work for you. Near the festival.

BLUEGRASS FESTIVAL

5 Night Minimum

1 Bedroom

$399*

*** 1 Bedroom rates includes up to 2 people ($10 for each additional person) and a maximum occupancy of 3 people.**

2 Bedroom

$439**

****** 2 Bedroom rates includes up to 2 people ($10 for each additional person) and a maximum occupancy of 4 people.

Features and Amenities

• Spacious, one level, modern, comfortable condos.
  • Affordably priced.
  • Sleeps up to 4 people, 2 bedroom / one full bath units.
  • Fully equipped kitchen.
  • Cable TV.
  • Laundry center, iron and ironing board in each unit.
  • No hidden fees.
  • Covered parking.
  • Free internet.
  • Mountain views from the balcony.
  • Family operated business, responsive to your vacation needs.
  • Elevator from the parking garage to all floors.
  • One block to historic main street shops, restaurants and river trail.
  • Two short blocks to the Gondola and Oak Street Lift.
  • Location and value for winter skiing and summer festivals.
  • Available for nightly rentals.
1 Like

Lodging Rates (falllinecondo.com)

Thanks so much!

Fall Line Condos are booked. Looks like we’ll be selling tix. Anyone looking for tickets?