Leftover show at the Boulder Theater

Okay, I’ve posted photos of the show at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Utarpia

SEEE Hooch :evil I’m not the only one who thinks that Garnd Junction is not reall a part of Colorado…

:giggle :giggle :giggle :giggle

Appalling!! I can’t believe you didn’t know where I lived after all we’ve been through together!!!

Hey now we have some rugged men down here in Nm
:cheers

of course im not one of them
:cheers

Next time I recommend you put a sedative in your hubby’s drink and then come out for the fun. It was great to see everyone for a winter quickie-fest but it makes me yearn for summer so now I’m infinitely depressed and may bring my lawn chair into work and sit in it every day until June.

Ron, that does NOT make you “less than a Colorado man”, I’m sure Deb would agree! :wink:

Auntie Hope :pickin

Ron, if I am to believe what the girls wrote about you on the walls of the porta pots about you last year then you can consider yourself quite rugged as well as devilishly handsome and/or a total jerk (depending on which porta pot I was in).

In part, I’m with Hooch on this one,

RUN AWAY! RUN AWAY!!! :thumbsup

Auntie Hope :pickin

Noam Pickles Pikelny is absolutely one of the best Banjo players!!!
EVAR!

Elevated every jam for LoS.

It was a phenomenal show…

I might get around to posting some pics… If I can find them.

I didn’t read this whole thing…but I will add this:

The show was awesome. :cheers to LoS.

MandoJosh…you need to meet me at The Twisted Pine Brewery for a beer. The best beer in Boulder, IMO.
…don’t get me wrong, I LOVE the Mtn. Sun…but I think TP is a better all around beer. It doesn’t have live cultures still in it (like the Mtn. Sun’s uber fresh unfiltered beer)…so it’s a bit easier on the tummy the next day, too. :wink:

…and finally…if I wasn’t at the LoS show…I would definitely want to be at The Word at the 930 club. :spill I bet that show was awesome! I would LOVE to see those guys in that format. LOVE the album. :love

that is all. :slight_smile: