Lawson Hill camping impressions?

Next year will be our third family get together at TBF. The first year we did Illium. We decided that’s too far away and not the best accommodations. This year we got a condo in Mt. Village, and although it was very nice to have a bed/coffeemaker/air conditioner, it was still a pretty good trek to get to the show.

Next year, we are contemplating taking a pop up camper and a tent to Lawson Hill. Can anyone give some input on camping there? We are more interested in getting a good nights sleep and having things like showers and ice than in partying all night. Thanks in advance for any comment you may have.

i found lawson hill to be a pretty big party scene with picking going on until the police made us stop. it’s also right next to the new telluride brewing company. i thought it was fun as hell, but i did want to engage in late night debauchery.

1st impression of Lawson…

LAWSON HILL CAMPGROUND
REQUIRES 4-DAY OR SINGLE-DAY FESTIVAL PASS
Tent Camping Only :frowning:

For a Pop-Up Camper try this…

MARY E. ILIUM CAMPGROUND
REQUIRES 4-DAY FESTIVAL PASS
Tent camping and vehicle passes. :slight_smile:

Yes, your Pop-Up camper will need a vehicle pass. :thumbsup

Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

there were plenty of RVs/popups in the parking lot at Lawson

yes but you need an Lawson RV pass for a popup at Lawson

You are in a condo in Mnt Village? Will it have a fridge for the Yuengling? :lol

That was last year pete, but if you need a secure spot to keep it on ice in town park I can do that!

oh your post says this year? Anyway I was just having fun. We have a secure place for them. Mouth, Throat, then Belly!!! :cheers