Lawson Hill Arrival/Camping Pass Pickup Logistics

Hi, everyone! So excited to attend my first TBF this year! We have camping passes for Lawson Hill and are planning to arrive midday Wednesday. We were hoping to get in and get set up ASAP so that we can start to enjoy all things Telluride, but I saw that we will need to go to the box office at Town Park to pick up the camping passes. Will we be able to park at Lawson Hill and hop on the shuttle to get them? Or do we have to park in the Gondola Parking Lot, take the gondola, walk in, get the pass, and return? Thanks for any information!

1 Like

You should have a printable ticket for the Lawson camping. If you didn’t get your 4 day wristbands mailed to you, then you’ll need to pick those up at Box Office in Town. Otherwise if you have the wristbands, and a printed camping pass for Lawson, then they’ll let you set up first, and park. Then you can bike or shuttle in to the Box office to get your camping wristband.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m confused by this answer. So I can’t setup at Lawson just with my paper ticket? I gotta shuttle to box office first ? Where I leave my car ? Sorry … lol

Clarification would be great! I’ll be at Mary E- same situation… Ticket at will call (transfer ticket), & I thought I’d drive to the box office!

I’ve heard we may be able.to set up camp first without showing them anything (although I have a printed receipt), but that seems risky.

So excited!! From summer in AZ to winter in CO all in 9 hours :upside_down_face: