KOTO Stream

Will Rockygrass be streamed?

It was last year…This year should be no differnt…

I wouldn’t think it would stream on KOTO since it’s a Telluride station. :huh
I don’t know what the local station is that might do it.

Last year RG was was streamed by I think KGNU in Boulder…havent heard yet that they will do it agian this year…lets hope so… :cheers

If not KGNU then maybe http://www.redstoneradio.com/

Sorry, I’m a virgin to all this and did not realize (duh) that RG was in Lyons, not T-Ride. Thanks for keeping me on track.
BTW Tom, on our drive home we went thru Montrose. It looks like a nice town. Were you born and raised there? :huh

Nope! I moved there just over 5 years ago, the year after Planet Bluegrass honored me with a lifetime pass to Telluride. I was living in California then, and now I don’t have to travel so far. :flower

Nope! I moved there just over 5 years ago, the year after Planet Bluegrass honored me with a lifetime pass to Telluride. I was living in California then, and now I don’t have to travel so far. :flower
[/quote]
After attending our first TBf Tom, we can see why you moved! It is incredibly beautiful.

Yes, we have again partnered with KGNU to broadcast part of RockyGrass. As with last year, they will be devoting the entire “Old Grass Gnu Grass” show (9-noon on Saturday morning) to the live RockyGrass broadcast. Stay tuned for more details.

Awesome! thanks planet bluegrass and KGNU.