just writing

Hi Girlie!! good for you for taking the time to nurture youself and write :slight_smile: Teach me some tricks, will ya? :slight_smile:

:wave :kiss :vibes out of hibernation I see FINALLY! :medal

Elbow deep in new downloads that reflect the TBF line up. :medal Love the beautiful harmonies that Elephant R. have, really nice. Almost forgot I was working. Now thats really goods stuff :lol :medal

Ring Around The Moon. :medal

Dang it feels like it should be Friday already. Music makes the world better! In every way.

Some day when I retire I would love to start a museum that holds every known instrument in the world. Interactive so you can hear each one and the history of origin.
I remember when I first saw Exaver Rudd play the widgery stick. WOW!!! I always see , hear and learn something new on the TBF stage. Bela is so good for unusual sounds :medal Spell check is needed I am quite sure on this post. Sorry :lol

We spring forward soon and it just gives me ants in my pants for Summer and Fest! :flower

Listening to Mumford and Sons :medal
There are some theatrical aspects to this band that I really enjoy. Could be just my perspective :rolleyes I LIKE EM :medal :medal

Really glad they are in the lineup!Thank you :medal

Just one more thought for today. Music I can feel it touch my heart. The power of music is unreal. All music speaks to us all in many different ways. We are so lucky to be able to embrace this, hear it, feel it, let it in, resinate, penitrate…M&S rockin me :medal

SCR love them could have them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. :medal Anytime. I think they have this great old traditional sound but fresh and new and that Baratone is well, yummy. Waitin for the Summer Winds to Blow. :medal Gotta dance to this entire CD No Body Knows You :woohoo

:wave I just read that BW from the Dead walked off stage during a solo set because the crowd was chatty. :medal

My Nana taught me when I was young that it is inpolite to chat through a performance.

Now that I am grown, I can see a have little tolerance for folks who demand my attention and chat in my ear through an entire perfomance. :rolleyes

I do indeed remove myself as well. Fest is difficult to filter out the chatter and unreasonale to expect that everyone remain attentive for 4 days but I do think it is very supportive to show whom ever is on stage pouring out their heart, to be attentive to a certain degree.

It takes courage to be on a stage no matter who you are and what amount of time you have been doing it. I salute the folks that share themselves with us :medal BRAVO! You have my attention!

Wow Steep C is comin to town :medal :medal :medal

Feels like Friday, on the verge of somethin… :medal

Music on , The D mannnnnn on now , Long Ride Home I’ll Be With You All The Way… Beautiful, feelin Friday. A good cup o joe and Ferg about to spill the beans. Good day already :flower

I use to run through people like water through sand and then one day I had to take my stand no one gets in and no one gets out i feel like a ragdoll getting tossed about. I keep tellin myself that someday I will see that the enite planet is not flanked with debris I feel my heart pound I stand here free but no one can see me. A million people in my sea of doubt all moving so quickly and not taking time out, no one gets in no one gets out. I use to run through people like water through sand and then one day I made my stand if you cant look me in the eye then keep walkin, if you cant sing with me then stop talkin.

Shane Koyczan is an insperation. He can break it all down so we all can relate, touch us all, then wrap it up and put it all into perspective in one long running sentence in less then 3 minutes. :medal
Flippin want to be a mouse in his pocket :medal. What a Poet :medal Really really excited about his set at Folks Fest. WOW :medal Inspired by the way he delivers his poetry. Beautiful!

Finding common ground. Song writing. I use to think how revealing to write from my heart and would become shy about sharing my personal thoughts. But now…

It takes courage to show yourself through word. Raw thought, personal,unfiltered, rambling of love and life. Straight from the heart of the matter.

It just takes one person to have the courage to share in word to link many others together.
We are all human and that is a wonderful common ground. :flower

Writing today and this Forum has helped me grow. LOVE THAT! :lovedr :rock

:medal :medal :medal

The courage to write a Love letter and give to one person is huge, but think of giving it to the world. :eek Courage, it takes courage to show yourself and I love it now. Freeing. :medal writing, everyone should learn to write.

Nickel Creek, what a beautiful mix perhaps here and gone. One can only wish for a repeat someday. Such a great combination of talent. :medal

Words can heal and hurt. But they only have as much power as you yourself give them.
Hate
Fag
Love
Kiss
Joy
Spatula
:lol
but in reality they are only words and you are the master mixer that gives them meaning.

FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :rock

You know what to do! :flower

A vanilla world. Soon folks will have absolutly zero tolerance for anything socially incorrect. At the very least it confirms your own beliefs on what is correct, ethically, worldy. But freedom of speech is extreamly important and I would rather someone spill out profanity and socially incorrect lines then talk in a safe scripted way over and over again. Big Brother and now it has seeped into the general public. I say wake up, someone has to shake the tree and jolt you out of your smooth unaffected skate through life. Wakeup and think and talk and tell me even if it hurts to listen!!! I love everyone.

Will address my balance due for the Writing class at RGA this summer. LOVE THAT! :medal

Full moon :rolleyes just sayin… :flower

I had no idea there were sooooo many different Degrees in Music. Holy Cow!

I love the fact that RGA and Song School touch on the Business side. Fascinating
Almost every aspect of Music is just flat out fascinating! :cheers