It was really awesome when…

…we all let our freak flags fly!

Especially on Warm-Up Wednesday…

…AND Party Animal Day!

I miss you all!!

It was really awesome when I woke up in the morning camping at Ilium. Sitting around with old and new friends waking up for the day ;). It was really awesome when I was at the festival grounds…Anytime! It was really awesome when I went to bed listening to bluegrass being played live a couple of camp sights down from me. It was really awesome when I went to Telluride This year. :slight_smile:

…I got engaged on the gondola ride Wednesday night before the YMSB Conference Center show. We are actually getting married in Telluride next September!

…we had an impromptu party Friday night waiting in line for the land rush. We had kegs, music, and made lots of new friends.

…doing the tarp run for the first time on Thursday morning.

…spending time with two good friends who came all the way from Singapore for the festival.

Hey Trey, we met last year but I don’t think we connected this year. Congratulations on your engagement! ARe you talking Sept 2011 or 2012? Beautiful time of year with the aspens starting to turn, the crisp air, and the beautiful mountains will make for a spectacular wedding! :cheers

Hey Cindy Lou,
I do remember meeting you last year at Runamuck! Thank you for the congratulations; the wedding is going to be in September 2012 at Gorrono Ranch on the mountain. Fall is my favorite time of year in the mountains and that is exactly what we are hoping for - cool, crisp air, fall foliage, and the snow covered Wilsons as a backdrop. Thanks again for the well wishes and hopefully we can touch base again at the festival next year!

Keep in mind that the Blues and Brews is usually in late September, so lodging and etc. could be tight if you don’t book early.

Yeah, we kept that in mind. Blues and Brews is September 14-16th next year and we are getting married the following weekend on September 22nd. I’m just keeping my fingers for nice weather.