Infamous Stringdusters tonight at the Beachland Ballroom

Anyone else going to be there tonight? (Other than you Pilgrim99). It’ll be a good time!

I wish I was! I caught them again at Summer Camp… And man they blew me away! They covered He’s Gone, and that just started that festival out on a high note! Talented bunch of gents. :cheers

Here’s a nice review of the show:
http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/review-the-infamous-stringdusters-beachland-ballroom/

They were in top form.

:thumbsup Nice! The Mpls show was great too. :cheers Will be missing them @ TBF 2012. :sorry
I’m sure Green Sky will do a fine job filling the void tho? Haven’t seen them yet, maybe in Iowa City on my way?
(I really dislike turning left in Des Moines?)

Ah, come on Swander99! Des Moines is where I will be! I still owe you a few brews from Punch Bros… your choice. :cheers

I wasn’t able to catch the 'Dusters, but caught the Punch Brothers there on Sunday night. Great sold out show. Recording should be done in a couple days.

That was my first time at the Beachland. The sound was much better than I expected out of that little old place.

I was at that show too. Great show. The Beachland is great. In my opinion, it’s the best place to see a show in Cleveland. I would love to get my hands on a recording of that show (hint, hint).

Glad you had a good time.

To echo Rob:
THAT was a killer show. And so was the 'Dusters show. The Beachland really is getting a great rep as a venue, probably why I keep showing up there… And the beer list is great, too.

Your wish is my command:

Punch Brother @ Beachland

There is another source up too, but I just provided a link to mine. Ya nothing like sipping a Two Hearted Ale and listening to some great music with good folks.

enjoy!

3-Fan,

Thank you VERY much. I think we may be related somehow as I was also sipping on Two Hearted Ales at this show. Or maybe we both have excellent taste in beer and music. Thanks again. Leaving for t-ride in 2 hours. Can’t wait to get on the road.

:cheers

I’m not gonna make it this year to the festy. My brother in law is getting married in the Ukraine. So apparently that is more important than the San Juan’s…

Have a safe trip!