I'm no Newbie...

So…Major,
How do we get an update out of this Newbie thing? I’m having a real bad hair day over this. I thought Tommy and I have carved a little bit of a nitch. How about another stripe?
Jailhouse Rob

(split out of the Festivarian Dictionary in order to save the integrity of the dictionary. :flower)

All it takes is more posts! :cheers

all it takes is a little Gray Goose
and TIme to post !
:cheers

Just to prompt you to post a response and up your numbers Rob…

:huh What hair? :huh We know Tommy has long hair, but were you refering to the Goose?

One Smartass response deserves another and that’s how you get out of Noob status!

Love ya! :wave
Auntie Hope :festivarian2 :green

attn:
Token Post to shed the Noob rating :wave

Hey Guys,

Just to let you know it doesn’t get any better…

After Newbie, you are a “Small Member”. :evil Don’t take it to heart! :lol :lol :lol

Keep posting…
working on fixing your rating too!

Hummm! Well the camp has a dirty white goose…that farts. Small Member? Now that’s a first. Think I’ll stick with Newbie rather than that. Sooo…How many posts to get past Small Member. ( It hurts to type that!) And , do I dare ask the next level?
Byrne, Gaelic, Railroad…Great job! Can’t wait, but now I’m going to have another complex, besides cot envy. :cheers
Jailhouse Rob

Damn Dustin … have a little Love !
:cheers

Fine. :lol

“Wondering when Small Member status will be achieved.”

That is stinkin’ PRICELESS! :evil

Im sure I will achieve “Small Member” status the first time I get out my sleeping bag during the night to go to the bathroom. :lol :lol :lol

Can remember well the nights camping in Alaska at 20 below. Alaskan Frustration! Two inches of pud and four inches of clothes. Thanks for the memories Mark!
Jailhouse Rob